Introduction WISH YOUR FRIENDS
WISH YOUR FRIENDS: It’s that time of year again! I’m sure you know by now that I love making lists. So, today we’re going to talk about how to wish someone a Happy New Year! There are lots of ways to do it: You can send an e-mail blast, or text message greeting or even send a letter through the mail. But my favorite way is creating a new year postcard. It’s easy, inexpensive and fun! Take a look at all five ways below.
Create a new year postcard.
You can create your own postcard. This can be a personalized message for your friend, or you could even draw a picture. If you’re feeling particularly crafty, try making a postcard from scratch.
You can use paint, markers and whatever else you have lying around in the house to make something beautiful for your friend that they will treasure forever. Or if you’re not so handy with crafts and prefer something simple yet effective (and maybe more economical?).
there are plenty of websites which offer free printable images that can be printed out on plain paper and turned into custom cards using scissors and glue sticks. Check out Pinterest for some inspiration.
Send out an e-mail blast.
- Send out an e-mail blast.
A great way to make sure that you reach all of your friends is by sending them a group e-mail. This can be easily done using templates and stationery that are available on many social media sites, such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail.
You can choose from a variety of templates that have been pre-made for you, or create your own using Microsoft Word or Google Docs (or any other word processor). However, if you’re not tech savvy in the slightest bit like myself then it may be worth paying for someone else to create it for you!
- Send individualized e-mails instead of group blasts if possible (and definitely use this method when contacting anyone who doesn’t know how to use computers). It will take longer but it will make more of an impact than just sending one generic message out there into cyberspace where most people won’t even notice its existence anyway
Send a text message greeting.
Send a text message greeting.
The most personal way to send a greeting is through text message. It’s the fastest and easiest way to reach out and wish someone a happy new year. You can send texts from your phone or computer, so all you need is access to the internet, which means you can reach anyone, anywhere, anytime! Plus, it’s fun because texting allows for more creativity than just setting up an email account or calling them on the phone (this one might be better left for next time).
Mail out a letter.
Send them a letter: Mailing out a letter is not only a great way to connect with someone you care about, but it also allows for some personalization. You can write about yourself, include photos of your new year’s celebration and make sure the post office has time to get your note there on time.
If you want to go all out, think about making sure that the envelope is well-stamped and sealed with care! Or if you’re feeling especially creative, try writing them a poem or short story instead of just using regular envelopes like everyone else does these days (don’t worry too much if they don’t know who wrote it though).
Simply say “Happy New Year” when you can.
It’s easy to forget, but you can’t let the new year go by without wishing your loved ones a happy one. You might not be able to see all of your loved ones on New Year’s Eve, so here are some tips for making sure you get in touch with them:
- If it’s possible, try saying “Happy New Year” in person if you can. This will make it easier to gauge their response and talk with them about how they’re doing.
- Don’t forget to say “Happy New Year” to the people who care about you and have supported you throughout the year! Even if they live far away or don’t have time for long conversations on social media anymore (or maybe even never did!), don’t forget that there are still people out there who want nothing more than for everyone around them to be happy this new year.
- Don’t forget about coworkers and bosses! They’re important too because they help keep our lives running smoothly so we can focus on other things like family vacations during holidays instead of work stressors popping up unexpectedly during vacation time which would make us feel bad about spending money elsewhere instead of saving up more money first before going somewhere else further away from home where there isn’t much else besides nature trails nearby besides hiking trails leading back into town again only where there could be shopping centers filled with stores selling souvenirs at discounted prices along side restaurants serving meals ranging from American cuisine mixed with Italian influences all while ordering some pizza slices while drinking beer while watching football games played outside under low hanging clouds overhead…
The simplest way to wish someone a Happy New Year is to just say it with sincerity, but you can also make unique cards or other gifts.
The simplest way to wish someone a Happy New Year is to just say it with sincerity, but you can also make unique cards or other gifts. A handwritten note is always appreciated, but it’s not the only option. You could send an email, text message or even write them a letter!
If you’re feeling particularly creative, you might want to try making your own greeting card. All you need is some paper and some pens/pencils. The key thing to remember when writing your own cards is that they should be personal—no generic greetings here! You want the person receiving your card to know how much they mean to you as a friends and family member.
The New Year is a great time to get creative and make something special for your friends. It doesn’t have to be anything big or expensive; just something that shows them how much they mean to you.
Even if it’s just sending out an email or text message saying “Happy New Year!”, it will show them that they are important enough for you to take the time out of your day (even if it is just five minutes) to let them know how much they mean to us. So go ahead and try some of these ideas out!