International Calling App for Android
You’re sitting at home and want to call your friend in Japan. You could take the time to log into Skype, search for your friend’s username, and wait while the app connects you. Or, you could use an international calling app for android that lets you talk to anyone in the world for free. The best part is that most of these apps are easy to use and don’t require you to download anything on your phone. So which one should you choose? In this article, we’ll go over some popular options for Android users who want to make cheap calls abroad with their phone or tablet.
- WhatsApp is a messaging app that’s available for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. It’s free to use, and it’s owned by Facebook.
- With more than 1.5 billion monthly active users (MAUs), WhatsApp is the most popular messaging platform on earth with good reason: it’s reliable and easy to use, with a simple user interface that lets you send texts, photos, videos and audio messages—as well as make calls—to your contacts for free.
- However unlike some other apps on this list such as WeChat or Line where you can chat with anyone regardless of whether they have the same app installed on their device or not; if someone doesn’t have WhatsApp then they won’t be able to contact you unless they install it first—which may prove challenging if they’re not tech-savvy or don’t own an Android phone (WhatsApp isn’t available on iOS).
FaceTime is Apple’s video calling app, and it’s only available on their devices. You can make either audio or video calls, but both require a Wi-Fi connection or cellular data connection to work. If your internet isn’t strong enough to support decent call quality, FaceTime will automatically switch to an audio call. This can be helpful if you want to save on data usage or if you have limited access to Wi-Fi at the moment.
The Facebook Messenger app is a popular and easy to use messaging app. If you’re looking for an app that allows you to make international calls, Facebook Messenger offers a good option. It’s free, but you’ll need to have a phone number with the same country as your friend or family member if they are not in your contact list.
The voice quality is good and the video quality is clear. The interface may be confusing at first, but it’s easy enough to figure out after using it for a few minutes.
Viber is another app that lets you make and receive calls for free. It’s a little more full-featured than WhatsApp, as it allows you to send text messages, photos and videos in addition to making calls. Viber also has a desktop version, so you can use the app on your phone and computer at the same time. The only caveat with Viber is that it uses data from your cellular plan rather than Wi-Fi or other internet connections.
WeChat is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with over 1 billion users. The app has a large user base, especially in China where it’s widely used as the country’s top-ranking messaging app. It’s not only useful for making calls and sending messages; WeChat also allows you to make payments via its online store and buy food from local restaurants through its “Order” feature.
WeChat offers free calls/texts if you’re talking to another WeChat user (and there are many), but if you want to call internationally or send texts internationally at a lower cost than what your carrier charges, then this app can save you some money!
Google Duo is a video calling app that was launched in 2016. It is available on Android and iOS. It is free to use. It has a simple interface, which makes it easy to use, even if you have never used an app like this before. Google Duo calls are reliable with good call quality and supports group video calls as well. The app also features end-to-end encryption for all calls so that your conversations will remain private if you choose to use it that way
Some of the most popular International calling app for android include Whatsapp and WeChat.
WhatsApp and WeChat are two of the most popular international calling app for android. They’re both free, easy to use, and have millions of users worldwide. Both apps offer great features that make it easy to stay in touch with friends and family while you’re traveling abroad.
But which one is best for you? Here’s a comparison of WhatsApp vs WeChat:
- WhatsApp: Pros – Easy to use; millions of users worldwide; good battery life; works on multiple platforms (Android, iPhone). Cons – Ads; must have phone number connected to account; may not work for some people depending on where they live (e.g., China).
- WeChat: Pros – Good battery life; works well with iOS devices but not all Android devices (yet); can send text messages from desktop computer if needed. Cons – No longer free; ads pop up sometimes during calls or texts sent/received by other users
So, the answer to the question “is WhatsApp the best app for international calls?” is “yes”! It has a lot of features that make it a great option for international calls. However, there are many other apps that have similar features and work just as well if not better than WhatsApp. In summary, any of these apps will allow you to make free calls internationally with friends or family members.