Introduction Easy Call
You’re ready to call India, but you don’t know how. We can help! Here’s a step-by-step guide that will make calling a friend or family member in India easier than ever before
Step 1: Dial Our Access Number.
The first step to making an easy call to India from any phone is dialing our access number. The access number can be found on the website and will also be included in your confirmation email.
If you don’t have an international calling, you can use services like Skype or WhatsApp to call.
Step 2: Dial the India Phone Number.
Now that you have the phone number, it’s time to dial. Dial the number you want to call in India from your phone and then click “Connect.” If you’re calling a toll-free number (one that doesn’t charge for international calls), dial 1 before the 10-digit number; for example, if you want to call a toll-free call center in India, dial 1-800-123456.
If you’re calling an international landline or mobile phone in India, just type out their country code first: 011 for U.S.-based landlines and cell phones; 648 for France; 852 for Hong Kong; 8610382801412096
Step 3: Start Talking
You’re just a few steps away from talking to India! Just dial the number and then wait for the person on the other end of your phone call to answer.
You can engage in conversation with them about whatever you want, but it’s important that you remember two things:
- Hang up when you’re done speaking with them. This will prevent any awkward silence from occurring during your call, which is likely to make both parties feel uncomfortable. If you want more than one person on either side of the phone call, hang up once all participants have finished their parts and then re-dial another number (or use an app like Skype).
Takeaway Easy Call:
The good news is, you can call India from any phone. The bad news is that it takes a little bit of work to do so. But it’s easy to make an international call to India from your home or office landline or mobile phone—and even easier if you have a VoIP service like Vonage (which I use). Here’s how:
Also read : WINDOWS PHONE APP
- Go to your computer and open up Google Voice (if you haven’t already done this). Click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the screen and then choose “Call Settings.”
- Click on “Outgoing calls,” which will open up another window with five options:
- 1) Calls to normal numbers;
- 2) Calls over Wi-Fi;
- 3) Calls over data plan;
- 4) International calls;
- 5) VoIP calls only.
- Choose an option for international calls, then click Save Changes in each window when prompted.
Now you know how to call India from any phone in the world!